my age

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

MUET oh MUET

Assalamualaikum, w.b.t.

Today I want to share something. It is about MUET. I had sat for muet more than 2 times. It is time to change, today I had sat that three paper which is consist of listening, writing and reading. So, far it is bit hard for me. But, I tawakal to Allah, I tried to do the best when this session. I also had attend class for muet to improve my skill. I had done for practice. The chief examiner advise to us, "semoga kita tidak bertemu lagi dan berhati-hati di jalan raya". Most of us, laugh for his advice. I hope that it is my last muet had I sat.

What I had learn is do something and accept it. For Muet, I will pray to Allah and achieve my goals. Btw, I love learn english <3 .="" p="">
So, who want sat for exam good luck and all the best. That's all from me. I just make it it simple. it is remind for me. We learn from mistake and do not give up until we success it.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for concern about me..>.<