Assalamualaikum, w.b.t. for the reader. Today I just want to share with you all what I had learnt. It is all about the thinking according Islamic perspectives.
According to doctor Bakar, Quranic verses which encourage thinking could be classified into 5 groups:
1. In the field of Tawhid and to direct man’s attention to the creator. when we are thinking about the tawhid we can improve our brain. It is also can differ our ways of thinking. it is also show that we are alert and pay attention about the creator in the world.
Those who remember Allah while they are standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and think about the creation of heavens and the earth, (saying: our lord! You have not created all this without purpose, glory be to you! Save us from the formant to the fire. Al-Imran : 191).
2. To reflect upon the verses to the Quran. We can reflect ourself in this life from the verse of Quranic. We also can improve our ways to be a better from the reflection of verse. the book it also as our guidance to be a better person. In Sha Allah.
This is a book (Quran) which we have sent down to you, full of blessings that may ponder over its verses, and those men of understanding may engage in remembrance. (Sa’ad : 29).
3. Allah tells us that the objective of so many stories which have been mentioned in various surahs is to motivate mankind to think and reflect in order to get lessons and to seek wisdom. As we can see in the Quranic have many stories that we can take the lesson from the Quranic. For the examples, when we down and have many problem after read the Quran. We can heal our feeling which are down to be a better. From the story it is also teach us to think about
“Narrate to them the stories, so that they may be reflected.” (Al-A’raf : 176).
4. Allah commands us to reflect about something carefully, so one may not jump to conclusions without a critical insight.
“Say (o Muhammad): travel in the land and see how He originated creation” (Al-Ankabut : 20).
5. Allah directs the attention of people to think by saying: “Say to them (O Muhammad): I exhort you on one thing only-that you stand up for Allah’s sake in pairs and singly and reflect.”( Saba’ : 46).
|the unique of bookshelf|